Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a bad man - I shook up the world!

I keep meaning to write about films that photographers would love - either because they focus on photographers, they feature footage of cameras, or otherwise celebrate film. So let's make this Exhibit A:



In this case, I'm spotlighting "AKA Cassius Clay" which bathes most of its stock footage in an amber filter, giving the film as a whole a uniform glow. Lovers of boxing and film should definitely add this to their Netflix list. I'm both, and lucky for me it was featured this month on "On Demand For Free" on the old cable box...

3 comments:

paramour said...

You should check out The Loveless. Very scenic...You can borrow it or we can have a movie night

ms. rosa said...

Willem Dafoe on a motorcycle and a rockabilly soundtrack? I'm so there!

paramour said...

Baby its soo good!